Members’ statutory responsibilities are set out in the Articles of Association (see Key Documents) and their role includes:
▪ Appointing the MAT Directors.
▪ Appointing the MAT chief executive officer.
▪ Removing MAT Directors
▪ Amending the Articles of Association
▪ Directing the Directors to take a specific action
▪ Appointing the MAT auditors and receiving the audited accounts.
▪ Calling an annual general meeting
The Members of Primary QuEST are:
The Diocesan of Gloucester Education Trust representative